Don’t rely on luck. Have your palm tree professionally pruned!
When it comes to palm tree trimming, Phoenix residents should take every precaution. The very act of trimming can be dangerous, and amateur trimming can actually hurt the health of the palm. Depending on the age, height, and condition, we’ll use differing methods. These factors can also affect which pests and problems are most likely to occur. When you want expert palm tree trimming from a team of tree technicians and arborists with 20 years of local tree trimming experience, nobody provides skilled service with a smile like PV Trimmers.
Avoid these dangers of amateur palm tree trimming!
- Electrical lines – It may seem like an obvious hazard, but unwary trimmers can be electrocuted by unnoticed power lines. Even when they are considered beforehand, an amateur trimmer may become overwhelmed and forget where they are. This can lead to danger and deadly repercussions.
- Safety line problems – Severing a safety line or disconnecting a clip without an additional tie-in can occur. Studies have shown that a chainsaw can go through a wire-core line in about 4 seconds. Without even knowing it an amateur can quickly cut their line and suffer a fall.
- Suffocation – Sloughing palm fronds are a little-realized danger of palm tree trimming. Fronds are capable of dropping without detaching from the tree. These can weigh upwards of 500 pounds. They can slam tree trimmers into the tree trunk, crushing and even asphyxiating them.
Benefit from professional palm trimming.
- Keeping you safe – Your safety is incredibly important. Not only do our palm tree trimming services in Phoenix protect you from having to climb a palm, but they also protect you below it. Falling palm fronds can be dangerous to persons and property. Our experts can identify and safely remove weak and dying fronds. This protects you and strengthens your tree.
- Knowledgeable tree care experts – We have the necessary experience to identify what variety of palm you have, and the expertise to correctly trim it. We take great care when trimming back palm fronds, ensuring the integrity of the trunk remains intact. We can do so without eliminating too much of your palm’s foliage, potentially endangering its ability to photosynthesize.
- Keep your tree healthy – When they receive palm tree trimming, Phoenix palm trees enjoy a number of health benefits. Trimming back dead fronds eliminates a favorite area of pests like rats, scorpions, and snakes. It also reduces the palm as a fire hazard and prevents damage to property during windy months like monsoon season.
Common Tree Trimming Questions
Contact our palm tree trimmers in Phoenix today!
It’s easy to see why getting your Phoenix palm tree trimming job performed by our experts is so important. With affordable prices, there’s no reason to put your safety and your palm tree’s health in jeopardy. For professional trimming from a dedicated team of local experts call or contact us today.
Choose the best palm tree arborists in Phoenix!
Our combination of service, speed, and affordability make us the top choice for tree services!