Pruning palm trees the safe way!
With palm tree trimming, Paradise Valley residents always want to stay safe. Palm trimming poses unique dangers. These can injure even skilled veterans, and amateurs take on much greater risk. Without professional trimming, the tree can even be damaged. We use the right method for the palm and identify areas that may be suffering due to pests, disease, or other issues. When your palm tree needs trimming, trust a company with 20 years of palm experience. The foliage experts at PV Trimmers are here to help, so don’t let your palm tree go untrimmed.
DIY palm tree trimming is dangerous!
- Electrical lines – These may seem like an obvious hazard, but practiced trimmers can still fail to notice power lines. Focusing on trimming a palm 30 feet in the air can make it easy to forget where you saw the lines, and where they run. Just touching a power line with an object can be enough to deliver a life-threatening shock.
- Safety line problems – Disconnecting a clip when a safety line isn’t tied on or severing safety lines can occur. Informal studies have indicated it can take as little as 4 seconds for a chainsaw to sever a wire core line. Amateur tree trimmers can unknowingly cut their safety line and fall in excess of 30 feet.
- Suffocation – A sloughing palm frond is a unique danger inherent to palm tree trimming. Dying and dead fronds may not detach from the tree when they drop. These can weigh up to 500 pounds. That kind of weight slams a trimmer into a tree trunk causing crushing damage, or even leading to asphyxiation.
Our palm tree trimmers protect you and your tree.
- Stay safe and leave the danger to us – Your safety is our highest priority. Not only do our palm tree trimming services in Paradise Valley keep you from palm tree pruning dangers, but they also protect you while beneath it. When palm fronds fall they are hazardous to people and property. Our palm tree technicians can identify and safely remove dying and weak fronds. This strengthens your tree and protects you.
- Our staff includes knowledgeable arborists – We employ certified arborist and skillful tree care technicians. We can quickly identify the condition of your palm and create a plan to correctly and efficiently trim it. We take care of every tree, making sure the trunk isn’t harmed in the process. All of this is done with the health of your tree in mind, so just the right amount of foliage is removed and your tree can safely photosynthesize.
- We keep your tree healthy – Regular palm trimming maintains tree health. Trimming dead fronds removes a favored area of pests like scorpions, snakes, and rats. It also provides fire hazard reduction and lowers the likelihood of property damage on windy days like those during monsoon season.
Common Tree Trimming Questions
Contact us for palm tree trimming today!
It’s plain to see why your palm tree trimming job in Paradise Valley should be left to our professionals. Our palm tree trimming cost is affordable and competitive. That means there’s no good reason to put your palm tree’s health and your personal safety in jeopardy. Choose expert palm trimming from a dedicated team. Call or contact us today.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate
Choose the best palm tree arborists in Paradise Valley!
Our combination of service, speed, and affordability make us the top choice for tree services!