Should you have your palm tree professionally trimmed?
When it comes to palm tree trimming, Scottsdale residents need to think about personal safety. Palm trimming is dangerous, and can even hurt skilled veterans. These dangers are compounded for amateurs. We use carefully honed trimming methods for your palms, and identify areas that that may be suffering from disease, pests, or other problems. When you want professional palm tree trimming from a local company with more than 20 years of experience, you want the tree care technicians and arborists from PV Trimmers.
Avoid these dangers of amateur palm tree trimming!
- Electrical lines – It may seem like an obvious hazard, but even trained trimmers can miss power lines. Once they are 30 feet up and focused on the task it can be easy to misremember where the lines are. Just touching power lines can be enough to cause a fatal shock. Why take the risk?
- Safety line problems – Tree trimmers frequently fall from disconnecting lines without safeties or severing lines. Studies have shown that it only takes 4 seconds to cut a wire core line with a chainsaw. This can occur without even realizing it. It doesn’t take great heights to get seriously injured.
- Suffocation – Sloughing palm fronds are uniquely dangerous. Fronds can weigh more than 500 pounds. When palm tree trimming, Scottsdale trimmers can be injured or killed by falling fronts. These often fall without detaching and can crush or asphyxiate a trimmer against the trunk.
Palm tree trimming provides these great benefits:
- Keep yourself safe – Your safety is our greatest priority. Our palm tree trimming services in Scottsdale protect you from danger above and below. Falling palm fronds are just as dangerous to property and persons as trimming a tree yourself. Our tree technicians are trained to identify dying ad weak fronds. We safely remove these which makes the palm stronger and keeps you safe.
- Knowledgeable arborists on staff – Our company employs experienced arborists and tree care technicians. We can identify and treat problems and deficiencies your tree may be dying from. We exercise care while working. Keeping your trunk and tree healthy is what we do best. Proper trimming allows your palm to thrive.
- Keeping your tree healthy – When they receive palm tree trimming, Scottsdale palm trees stay healthy. Trimming dead fronds removes areas that pests like snakes, rats, and scorpions typically inhabit. It also reduces the chance of fire and wind-related damage as well.
Common Tree Trimming Questions
Contact us for palm tree trimming in Scottsdale today!
It’s easy to see why getting your Scottsdale palm tree trimming performed by our team is so important. With affordable pricing, there’s no reason to jeopardize your safety and the health of your tree. For palm trimming from dedicated local tree technicians call or contact us today.
Choose the best palm tree arborists in Scottsdale!
Our combination of service, speed, and affordability make us the top choice for tree services!